GAME OF THRONES™: The Touring Exhibition combines costumes, authentic props and majestic settings from all seven seasons of the hit series to create an interactive and immersive Game of Thrones® experience like no other.
Located at the TEC Belfast, in the footprint of the legendary Titanic Studios, where much of the series was filmed, fans will get an up close and personal look at the artistry and craftmanship behind the Emmy award winning series, as well as the opportunity to:
• Experience the wintry landscapes of the North, the tree lined pathway of the Kingsroad, and the regal settings of King’s Landing.
• View the conquered city of Meereen with its garrisons of Unsullied warriors and the iconic costumes of House Targaryen.
• Explore Castle Black, the home of the Night’s Watch.
• Step into iconic settings like the House of Black and White and the frozen lands Beyond the Wall.
• Reach the show stopping centrepiece of the iconic Iron Throne Room, where visitors can gaze upon the Westerosi seat of power in all its foreboding glory.
In the afternoon you will also have an opportunity to see the amazing GOT tapestry in the Ulster Museum.